- “Max Davis and Every Life is a Story did an excellent job creating a film about my mother's Holocaust experience and resulting life lessons. The film will be treasured by our family…
Max's attention to detail, careful research, sensitively chosen music selections, as well as her genuine warmth and interest in our family history made what could have been an arduous project into a pleasure. The resulting film is professional and beautifully designed…”
- Joni Sussman, Edina, MN
- “It was a pleasure to work with Maxine. From the onset of the project, she listened to our desires for the video and offered professional suggestions. She worked tirelessly to get the job done in a timely manner & pays close attention to details.
My favorite part about working with Maxine was that she allowed us to make decisions on the direction of the video; and at the same time offered her expertise to the project.
Working with Maxine was a joy.”
- Sylvia Fine, Minneapolis, MN
- “When starting this project I had no idea what the process was or how
it all worked but Max explained everything.
She listened to what [our] goals were…we kept saying “She gets it!”
She understood what our organization was/is about and captured [its] heart and soul perfectly. Max is truly gifted at what she does! …we have had nothing but rave reviews!”
- Lynn Freeman, Former President
The Children’s Association — Minneapolis Children’s Hospital
- “While working with you, it became very clear how much you care about your work and about my story. You were always engaged in the process and…did more than expected to make the production an outstanding film. I appreciate [your] dedication and expertise…
I recommended your services because I know anyone [working with] you will have their story treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. You have high expectations for your work and are well respected in your field. This is evident in how you conducted the process from start to finish.”
- Laura Zelle, St. Paul, MN
- “Every Life is a Story captured the spirit of my Aunt’s life…it was sensational. I especially appreciate seeing her story blended with history. I felt I was reliving those periods of time.”
- Neil Naftalin
- “…the ability to capture memories and give them a visual permanence is so treasured. — Thank you for that gift and for working with us on our budget…”
- Barbara Rubin-Greenberg
- “The beauty of the product far exceeds simple family memories. Every Life is a Story creatively incorporated my aunt’s spirit and drive — into its cultural and historical context. The result is an artistic and truthful portrait of a family member — capturing a living spirit without sentimentality.”
- Barbara Greene
- “Maxine did a remarkable job with the video. She was able to make my mother comfortable and took time to really understand her. The final product was beyond my expectations. It was on time and on budget. I am so pleased I did this, I will do another.”
- Larry Abdo, Anxon Inc.
- “We weren’t quite sure what we wanted. Max helped figure it out. She was great to work with through the whole process. We are very pleased with the final product!”
- Peter Bachman & Janet Rice
- “Not only were we delighted with the finished product, but Grandmother was happy with the experience itself. She found it exciting to reminisce about the past and is glad to have a record of her life to pass along to future generations. Thank you for a job well done; and a historical record of our grandma that we will treasure forever.”
- Michelle Livon
- “You can only imagine how much it means to me to have done this video. Thank you very much for your talent…”
- Client wishes to remain anonymous
© Copyright 2008-2010 Maxine Davis, All Rights Reserved. Web Development by Minneapolis Web Design.
Video Biography. Maxine Davis Locations and Production Location Manager Minnesota